Keeper’s Cottage – sleeps 5 plus an infant. We can provide a high chair and travel cot for use with your own nursery bedding. Tariff Prices are to four visitors. We require £10 per night supplement for a 5th person in the cottage requiring the extra single bed, linen and towels.
Discount is offered to a couple requiring to use one double and en-suite in the cottage.
- Charming bungalow style cottage, developed with high specification.
- Ground level accommodation with high thermal quality.
- Direct views over our own grazing land, a favourite for visiting wildlife.
- Two bedrooms, each with TV. Bedroom 1: Super-king double with en-suite shower room, handbasin and wc. Bedroom 2: A separate large twin bedroom in which we can provide one extra full size single bed for a 5th person at a small supplement. Each bedroom has fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- Separate family bathroom; bath with shower over, hand basin and wc.
- Open plan living, with two and three seater reclining sofas, oak/leather dining furnishings, complimented with good quality accessories and original artwork.
- Well equipped kitchen with washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric fan oven, gas hob, microwave, electric kettle, toaster etc.
- Smart TV, DVD, books, games and free wi-fi for home entertainment.
- Furnished, fenced and gated patio garden with barbecue, overlooking our own fields.
Beds are freshly made for your arrival using good quality linens, seasonally weighted duvets and cotton spreads. Gas, electricity, linen, towels, free wi-fi included.
Need help booking? Check out our How To Book section for more information.